Newark, Delaware (April 25, 2019) –Driving Dynamics Inc., a provider of driver safety training and risk services for fleet-based organizations that operate light-to-heavy duty vehicles, announced today the rollout of its CoachInsight Advantage (CoachInsight) certification course, the latest service under the company’s DriverAdvantage™ behind-the-wheel brand for individuals who operate light-to-medium duty vehicles.
CoachInsight is a four-day employer-onsite program that prepares company fleet safety professionals to conduct Driving Dynamics’ DriveInsight Advantage™ driver safety course. Coach-candidates participate in a combination of classroom lectures, role-play scenarios and driving exercises. Upon successful completion, certified coaches will be able to:
- Motivate drivers to become highly engaged in the improvement of their safety behind the wheel
- Analyze, interpret and incorporate the results of the CoachInsight driving skills and behavioral assessments to conduct personalized driver improvement coaching sessions
- Instruct drivers on how to properly perform the skills-based, One Second Advantage™ advanced performance safe driving techniques
- Implement the proprietary, CoachInsight coaching method to help drivers evaluate and reflect on the results of their online assessment responses
- Guide drivers to determine which skills and behavioral deficiencies are most important for them to address and improve
- Assist drivers in producing their own personal safety action plans designed to reduce risk and reinforce positive driving habits
- Conduct a comprehensive development drive that enhances self-awareness, builds confidence and encourages a long-term desire to minimize risk while driving
- Complete a final observation summary report for each driver coached
Graduates will receive a certificate of completion, a starter pack of driver coaching materials, a unique identification number and support access to Driving Dynamics coaching pros. To keep credentials in good standing, graduates are required to coach a minimum of ten individuals in their organizations per year and complete a re-certification course every two years.
“We are so excited to bring Driving Dynamics’ first instructor certification course to the marketplace and provide our customers with a convenient, flexible and consistent option for administering driver safety programs. This course includes validated driver assessments, our proprietary coaching methodology, an e-learning supplement and our exclusive One Second Advantage safe driving philosophy, making it a one of a kind program,” said Ben Langley, director of training development and innovation for Driving Dynamics and the company’s master coach. “Coach-graduates will be equipped with all of the tools needed to guide fleet drivers in discovering and addressing how their behaviors and skills influence their driving capabilities thereby effecting a positive reduction in road incidents across the fleet.”
Driving Dynamics is showcasing its CoachInsight Advantage program at booth #157 during the 2019 iP Utility Safety Conference and Expo, April 30 through May 2 in Denton, Texas and at booth #2611 at the American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP) Safety 2019, June 9 through June 12 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
For more information about Driving Dynamics’ driver safety coaching services, email email@example.com