Newark, Delaware, September 27, 2018
Driving Dynamics Inc., a provider of driver and safety training for fleet-based organizations throughout North America, announced it has been selected as a Top 20 Health & Safety Training Company by Training Industry Inc. for the second year in a row.
Selection to the 2018 Top 20 Health & Safety Training Companies List is based on the following criteria:
- Breadth and diversity of health and safety training offerings
- Ability to deliver training in preferred modalities
- Company size and growth potential
- Geographic and vertical reach
- Quality of clients
“This year’s Top 20 Health and Safety Training companies offer innovative delivery methods such as micro-learning, simulations and virtual reality to reinforce learning across multiple industries. This list is an excellent resource for organizations to meet their health and safety training needs,” said Ken Taylor, president of Training Industry, Inc.
Training Industry spotlights the latest news, articles, case studies and best practices within the training industry and publishes annual Top 20 Lists as part of its mission to continually monitor the training marketplace for the best providers of training services and technologies covering many sectors of interest to the corporate training function. Their focus is on helping dedicated businesses and training professionals get the information, insight and tools needed to more effectively manage the business of learning.
Headquartered in Newark, Delaware, Driving Dynamics has earned its position as an accomplished provider of impactful driver training. Through its business lines the company offers services for fleet professionals and drivers of passenger cars through commercial motor vehicles.
- DriverAdvantage™ Light-to-medium duty behind-the-wheel-based training and coaching services
- DrīvActiv™ Technology-based driver training and risk solutions
- Center for Transportation Safety™ Heavy-duty, Commercial transportation courses and programs