Newark, Delaware, October 01, 2018
Driving Dynamics Inc. introduced DriverAdvantage, a new family brand for the company’s light-to-medium duty instructor-led training services.
The purpose of the rebranding is to help its customers have a better awareness of available services and a clearer understanding of how the company’s behind-the-wheel training programs can work together to address various fleet needs. The name chosen for the brand is deeply rooted in the company’s three decades of history.
Driving Dynamics’ curriculum for its light-to-medium duty safety training is based on a major automotive safety research study that determined 90 percent of all traffic crashes can be avoided when a driver has one more second to react and knows what to do with it. Since the company’s founding, the One Second Advantage has been, and to this day is, the cornerstone philosophy of all training programs offered by Driving Dynamics to drivers that operate passenger vehicles through mid-sized trucks.
"Over the years the breadth and variety of our hands-on training has expanded and continues to grow. We realized it was time to pull these complementary services under one umbrella brand. In considering a name which could best speak to the underlying principles of our training the choice was obvious,” said Art Liggio, Driving Dynamics President and CEO.
Follow is a list of current training services under the new DriverAdvantage brand:
- DriveReady — Advanced Crash Avoidance Techniques and Vehicle Control
- DriveInsight — Blended Behavioral Coaching with Skills Training and Exercises
- Drive360 — Instructor-Led Mobile Simulation Courses
- FreshStart — High Risk Driver Training Programs
- DriverAudit — Manager’s Training for Ride-Along Coaching
- Truck&Trailer — Light Truck and Trailer Course
- FleetChoice — Job Specific Vehicles/ Custom Courses
- OutReach — Corporate-Sponsored Community Training Events
- TeenDriver — Corporate-Sponsored Teen Driver Training