Newark, Delaware, October 01, 2018
Driving Dynamics Inc., a provider of driver and safety training for fleet-based organizations throughout North America today introduced DriverAdvantage, a new family brand for the company’s light-to-medium duty behind-the-wheel training services.
The purpose of the rebranding is to help its customers have a better awareness of available services and a clearer understanding of how the company’s behind-the-wheel training programs can work together to address various fleet needs. The name chosen for the brand is deeply rooted in the company’s three decades of history.
Driving Dynamics’ curriculum for its light-to-medium duty safety training is based on a major automotive safety research study that determined 90 percent of all traffic crashes can be avoided when a driver has one more second to react and knows what to do with it. Since the company’s founding, the One Second Advantage has been, and to this day is, the cornerstone philosophy of all training programs offered by Driving Dynamics to drivers that operate passenger vehicles through mid-sized trucks.
"Over the years the breadth and variety of our hands-on training has expanded and continues to grow. We realized it was time to pull these complementary services under one umbrella brand. In considering a name which could best speak to the underlying principles of our training the choice was obvious,” said Art Liggio, Driving Dynamics President and CEO.
Follow is a list of current training services under the new DriverAdvantage brand:
- DriveReady Advantage — Advanced Crash Avoidance Techniques and Vehicle Control
- DriveInsight Advantage — Blended Behavioral Coaching with Skills Training and Exercises
- Drive360 Advantage — Instructor-Led Mobile Simulation Courses
- FreshStart Advantage — High Risk Driver Training Programs
- DriverAudit Advantage — Manager’s Training for Ride-Along Coaching
- Truck&Trailer Advantage — Light Truck and Trailer Course
- FleetChoice Advantage — Job Specific Vehicles/ Custom Courses
- OutReach Advantage — Corporate-Sponsored Community Training Events
- TeenDriver Advantage — Corporate-Sponsored Teen Driver Training