Leading North American Provider of Fleet Driver Safety Training and Risk Services
Eliminate Employee Downtime Costs |
Support Zero Injury Goals | Protect Against Nuclear Verdicts
90% of all traffic crashes can be avoided when a driver has one more second to react and knows what to do with it.
Bill Buff, a professional race car driver and company founder, realized that the most dangerous part of his day occurred while driving to and from the racetrack. Inspired to impact driver safety, he conceived the One Second Advantage™ principle.
Drivers Learn to Identify Risky Behaviors Like:In-cab and external distractions
False assumptions and misjudgments
Overcompensation and poor directional control
We have the Best Mix of Fleet Driver Training Methods
Virtual Instructor-led Training, In-person Training, Behind-The-Wheel Instruction, Personalized Coaching, Simulator Training, Online e-Lessons, Micro Lessons and Behavioral Risk Assessments.
Why Trust Driving Dynamics?
- Training conducted by full-time, certified road safety instructors. Average tenure = 15+ years.
- Driver improvement focuses on 3 key learning objectives: situational awareness, defensive driving skills and behavioral risk avoidance.
- Skills check based on Driving Dynamics’ One Second Advantage™ safe driving principles
- Observation drive with feedback from coach and peers
- Learners develop personal awareness and action plan to make improvements
- Top 20 Health and Safety Training Company Five Years in a Row
- Executive team includes a highly regarded risk and safety professional recently inducted into the Fleet Hall of Fame
"I attended the course offered here in Indianapolis. I want to offer that your team was absolutely superb. I am impressed. They worked together to make the day impactful and fun. I have nearly 20 years here at Elanco and have had over those years many hours in internal and external training, and the hours I had with your team set a high mark for an engaged and energetic experience. I want to especially mention Kathy, who had the classroom portion of the day. She did a great job of making this valuable and impactful with her sharing of stories and humor."
Doug R. | Elanco Animal Health, Director, product development
Get The Help Your Organization Needs!
Fill out the form below to get started