As your needs become more complex, Xtracare by DRIVING DYNAMICS
is introducing new ways for driver Motor Vehicle Records (MVRs) to ease your workload, support your company goals and objectives, and help minimize your fleet's risk and exposure.
Using our online DRIVER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (DMS)
, MVRs for all states can be ordered and delivered, with most states' records available instantly. MVRs are available from all 50 U.S. states plus Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
To simplify the varied and complex data that each state provides, we deliver MVRs in a standardized, easy-to-understand report which includes risk-level grading
based on a uniform scoring process across all states and jurisdictions.
Violations appearing on MVRs include a standard violation description and a score. This score is a number generated by assigning points to any infraction the driver incurs. This score and all violations are displayed on the line for that driver on the Driver List page. Driver Lists sorted by score are also shown on the Dashboard.
MVR Cumulative Points/Scores Example
- CLEAN - Zero points
- ACTIVITY - 1-11 points
- EXCEPTION - 12 + points (or any sort of suspended/expired license)
Manage by exception! All your critical details to proactively identity and manage your at-risk driver population is presented to you in summary form through our advanced dashboard tools. Need more detail, just click through to find the level of detail you want regarding one driver or a group of drivers.
displays a quick view of the current account information in four sections.
- Unread Reports by Score: Displays unread reports for the current Level and graphs by MVR Score. Click on chart sections to navigate to a Driver List view of those MVRs.
- Next Scheduled MVR: Displays next scheduled MVRs for the current Level. Click on chart sections to navigate to a Driver List view of those MVRs.
- All Reports by Score: Displays read and unread reports for the current Level and categorizes by MVR Score. Click on chart sections to navigate to a Driver List view of those MVRs.
- Change in Score: Displays the change between the latest MVR and the prior MVR scores.
Significantly reduces the administrative burdens normally associated with managing MVRs ... freeing you to focus on what's most important ... identifying and managing driver risk.
DMS is flexible and customizable to meet YOUR company's needs
- All 50 States & territories
- Accident information
- Driving related offenses
- License type
- Restrictions/Suspension or Revocation
- Standard nationwide codes
- Instant and overnight access
- Duplicate checking
- Single driver order requests and
- Flexible batch processing
- Better allocated resources and time
- Better and faster decision making
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Reduced risk
- And more!
CREATING/UPDATING YOUR DRIVER LISTS
Organizing your requests for MVRs is a simple, intuitive process with DMS. Not only can you create lists on the fly within DMS but you can also upload driver data using Excel worksheets and sort the info into manageable lists for your use and any other manager you provide permission to. You can even limit viewing privileges based on a person's job responsibilities.
Create lists by:
- Product line
- CA EPN Program
- Your choice!
DMS allows authorized employers to monitor the DMV status of their employees through the scheduling of MVRs on a regular basis. DMS scheduled MVRs can be ordered on a monthly, quarterly, biannually, or yearly basis. The start date for an MVR re-occurring schedule is defined by the List Owner or can be set to an employee's Hire date anniversary.